Tradeshow Information and Floorplan
The Western Conference on Safety tradeshow is much more than a place to shop. With 80 tradeshow booths it’s designed to be an integral part of your learning experience with a superb range of new services and technologies to examine. Safety product suppliers, safety training agencies, non-profit safety associations, and many other organizations will be showing their latest innovations and products.
Exhibitors: The 2020 conference tradeshow is now open for booth sales to any and all organizations interested in exhibiting their products and services to the more than 900 conference attendees (not including another 200 speakers, volunteers, staff and exhibitor staff) who carry some or all responsibility for safety or safety programs in their organizations.
Looking to stand out from the other exhibitors? Consider becoming a Spotlight Sponsor. Spotlight sponsors receive higher profile at the conference by having their logo
1) in the promotional print program (over 10,000 copies printed and distributed throughout western and northern Canada),
2) on the Sponsor’s Signage displayed throughout the conference
3) on the powerpoint presentation that runs immediately before the opening plenary sessions on Monday and Tuesday
Plus you can insert your material into the delegate bag – approximately 900 produced (size and weight limitations apply) and you will also receive a postal mailing list of the 2020 delegates
Interested? Click here for a PDF of the benefit and cost.
For 595.00 + gst you get these whole host of benefits. Click on the links below for more information, or feel free to call Mary at (604)233-1842.
- SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION
- TRADESHOW APPLICATION AND CONTRACT
- TRADESHOW CONDITIONS AND RULES