Registration NOTE: The 2017 Western Conference on Safety is Now Completely Sold Out!!!
Registration for the 2017 Western Conference on Safety is now closed!
To Register: Registration is Now Closed
Terms & Conditions
Right to Refuse or Limit or Correct.
The Pacific Safety Center Ltd reserves the right to limit quantities and to correct errors or omissions prior to processing a purchase or registration request.
– Cancellation Requests received before March 3, 2017 will be granted a full refund less a $50 per person cancellation fee.
– Cancellation Requests received between March 3 and March 7, 2017 are entitled to a 50% refund.
– No refunds will be granted for cancellation requests received after March 7, 2017.
– Substitutions will be gladly accepted.
*Group Registration Rules
– Group Registration: Individuals must be from the same organization and MUST be received with the initial registration.
– Later add-ons, additional registrations and/or registrations from other locations or on other dates will be treated as new registrations and will be subject to the normal rates applicable on their date of registration and for the number of registrants being registered at that time.
– Sharing of registrations is NOT allowed
– Other rules may apply, please call for information.
The Pacific Safety Center Ltd works diligently to ensure that all material presented at the Western Conference on Safety is relevant and accurate but cannot guarantee the correctness or accuracy of the information presented. Please note the opinions and statements made by speakers and participants in the Western Conference on Safety are their own views and do not reflect the views of the Western Conference on Safety, The Pacific Safety Center Ltd, its sponsors, suppliers, volunteers or staff.