THE WESTERN CONFERENCE ON SAFETY IS NOW COMPLETELY SOLD OUT. As of today, Thursday March 29 the only seats still available are for the Post Conference Supervisors Safety Training (SST) Course being held Wednesday April 10. All other conference and post-conference course seats are completely sold out. Due to the limited number of Supervisor Safety Training course seats we ask that you call 604 233-1842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase one of them. These seats will sell out shortly so we strongly suggest you do NOT make any travel arrangements until your registration is confirmed
Registration for the 2019 Western Conference on Safety is now open! (GST is extra on all fees)
SOLD OUT Individual Pricing (GST Extra) SOLD OUT
SOLD OUT One Day Registration (GST Extra) SOLD OUT
Group Rates* (special conditions apply, see “Group Registration Rules” below for more information)
SOLD OUT Group 6+ people (GST Extra) SOLD OUT
Post Conference Courses (GST Extra on all courses)
PC-1 Fundamentals of Joint Health & Safety Committees Course (GST Extra) SOLD OUT!
PC-2 Supervisor Safety Training Course (GST Extra) As of March 29 Seats Still Available
Regular Registration (After March 1, 2019) $345.00
PC-3 Accident/Incident Investigations Course (GST Extra) SOLD OUT!
PC-4 Hazard Identification and Risk Management Course (GST Extra) SOLD OUT!
PC-5 Essentials of Risk Management, A CHSC Course Presented by the CSSE (GST Extra) SOLD OUT!
Lunch is not provided
PLEASE NOTE: All regular and single day conference registrations are now SOLD OUT. The post-conference course Supervisor Safety Training (SST) is the only post conference course with seats STILL AVAILABLE. Call for details
Phone: 604 233-1842
Mail to: 2019 Western Conference on Safety
C/O Pacific Safety Center Ltd
2158 – 20800 Westminster Highway,
Richmond, BC, V6V 2W3
Terms & Conditions
Sharing of Registrations is NOT Allowed
Right to Refuse or Limit or Correct.
- The Pacific Safety Center Ltd reserves the right to limit quantities and to correct errors or omissions prior to processing a purchase or registration request.
- The Pacific Safety Center Ltd reserves the right to refuse any or all registrations at their discretion.
- Registrations from outside of Canada or the United States of America will not be accepted and will be refused.
– Cancellation Requests receive before March 1, 2019 will be granted a full refund less a $50 per person cancellation fee.
– Cancellation Requests received from March 1 to March 15, 2019 are entitled to a 50% refund.
– No refunds will be granted for cancellation requests received after March 15, 2019.
– Substitutions will be gladly accepted.
*Group Registration Rules
– Group Registration: Individuals must be from the same organization and MUST be received with the initial registration.
– Later add-ons, additional registrations and/or registrations from other locations or on other dates will be treated as new registrations and will be subject to the normal rates applicable on their date of registration and for the number of registrants being registered at that time.
– Sharing of registrations is NOT allowed
– Other rules may apply, please call for information.
The Pacific Safety Center Ltd works diligently to ensure that all material presented at the Western Conference on Safety is relevant and accurate but cannot guarantee the correctness or accuracy of the information presented. Please note the opinions and statements made by speakers, staff, volunteers, and participants in the Western Conference on Safety are their own views and do not reflect the views of the Western Conference on Safety, The Pacific Safety Center Ltd, its sponsors, suppliers, volunteers or staff. The Pacific Safety Center Ltd does accept nor is it responsible for the content, information, or opinions presented or expressed at any of its courses, seminars or courses. Any liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the registration fee paid by the person or persons involved.